I’m excited to announce a professional venue for my reiki practice!
Enchanted Day Spa & Holistic Center – 609-822-0202
303 N. Dorset Avenue, Ventnor
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS 10am-4pm
(other days & times may be available on request)
$55 – 60 minute session
Each session is tailored to the individual and may include light touch (on top of clothing), use of crystals, sound therapy, aromatherapy
Frequently asked questions:
What is REIKI? Reiki is an ancient Japanese system of natural healing used to transmit energy through the hands. This energy affects all levels of being – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual – and flows through all living things.
What does REIKI feel like? Different people experience REIKI differently but most people describe a feeling of peace and well-being. You may also feel warmth from the practitioner’s hands. Some people feel nothing at all. You don’t need to feel REIKI for it to work.
Is REIKI safe? REIKI cannot do harm. It is now widely accepted in hospitals as a complimentary healing modality. It is not intended to replace conventional medicine but to enhance it. It works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. Many have reported miraculous results.
Advice for after your treatment:
To aid the healing process and get maximum benefits from the treatment, it is essential to follow the advice outlined below.
- Drink plenty of water to assist the body’s detoxification process. It is strongly advised to drink a full glass of water immediately after the treatment as you may feel light-headed
- Avoid eating a heavy meal after treatment. Try to keep the diet light while the body is using its energy for healing.
- Avoid further toxins and stimulants such as smoking, alcohol, drugs, tea & coffee.
- Avoid strenuous exercise to allow the body to use its energy for healing
- Practice tai chi, yoga or meditation if appropriate
The effects of Reiki seem to build up cumulatively or gather momentum over time therefore it would be advised to receive treatment for 4-6 weeks to initiate the healing process. This is usually enough to produce a significant change without the need for regular follow-up sessions, although many clients do choose to receive monthly sessions for the deep relaxation that the treatment provides.
Michele Pasciullo, REIKI MASTER